Important Employment Contacts
UCP Employees are the greatest asset of the organization! We pride ourselves on providing a safe and pleasant work environment with the tools each employee needs to excel.
Are you a current UCP employee and have questions about payroll, benefits, upcoming agency events and other facets of your employment? To find the right person to answer your questions, please contact your supervisor or one of the departments listed below.
- 2013 Medical Mutual Coverage Statement which includes a description of medical and prescription coverage.
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Website: www.medmutual.com
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Customer Service: 1-800-362-4700
- Behavioral Health: 1-800-258-3186
- Care Management Prior Approval: 1-800-338-4114
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Medco Perscription Drug Benefits: 1-800-417-1961
Other Helpful Links:
- Access the current benefits plan overview
- Employee Benefit Descriptions
- Access 401 K Summary and FAQ.
- View upcoming scheduled trainings, meetings and agency events.
- HIPAA Privacy Notice for Employees
Employee Newsletters, “What’s Up, UCP?”
SAVE THE DATE FOR UCP’S ANNUAL EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY!
WHEN: Friday, May 9th from 6pm – 9pm
WHERE: Freeway Lanes, 12859 Brookpark Road (West 130th and I-480 area)
Join your fellow employees for a night full of bowling, pizza and prizes! Employees are allowed to bring guests to the bowling event if they are living in the same household and/or a spouse/date. The cost will be $1 per person. If you would like to bring a guest from outside your household, the cost will be $8 per guest and money will be due upfront.
The event includes shoe rental, 2 games of bowling, pizza, soda and a prize raffle. Money is due at the time of sign up and no cash will be accepted at the event. Signups will begin on March 12th and run through Wednesday April 30th.
Please note that Freeway Lanes’ rules state that guests must be at least 6 years old to bowl. Guests under 6 are welcome to attend and there will be $1 charge to cover their food and drinks.
Below is a list of employees who will be collecting sign ups and money
- Administration - Joe Wood
- Residential – Michelle Crowley
- Memphis – Bianca Carter
- Edendale – Gervia Lane
- Vocational Wolstein – Renee White
- Highland Hills – Kelly Spears
- Westlake – Natalie Kutina
- Children’s Services – Pam Butler