UCP of Greater Cleveland recognizes that early intervention and family-focused care is critical to maximizing the potential of children with disabilities. The agency is a leader in the provision of case management, education and support services in the Greater Cleveland area.
In partnership with Cuyahoga County’s Help Me Grow, Early Intervention Service Coordination targets children from birth to three years of age who have a diagnosed medical issue, physical or developmental disability or who is at-risk for developmental delay. A certified Early Intervention Service Coordinator works with each family to develop a comprehensive Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP).
Services May Include:
- Service Coordination with providers throughout Cuyahoga County
- Assessments for Therapeutic Intervention
- Parenting Support and Education
- Linkage to appropriate Programs and Services
- Transition to School or Community Services at age three
For more information about Early Intervention Service Coordination, please contact Children and Family Services Manager Celia Chesnick at (216) 791-8363, ext. 1260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.