Complete the Online Application:
Directions for Completing the Application:
- Click on UCP of Greater Cleveland Application link to open the Word Document
- In Word with the application open, choose “File” and “Save As” to save the Word document to your computer
- Fill out the application
- Answer all questions and provide all requested information.
- List all previous employment. Please make sure you include correct phone numbers
- List references including correct phone numbers (no family members please)
- You may apply for only positions currently open. Otherwise, we cannot accept your employment application.
- Once filled out completely, save your application again to your computer.
- Once complete, you can:
1. Print the completed application and Mail or Fax to:Attention: Human Resources 10011 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106 Fax: 216-721-3372
2. Open your preferred email application (such as Outlook or Yahoo), attach the completed application saved to your computer and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for applying for employment at UCP of Greater Cleveland. We will respond to your application by mail or telephone within two weeks.
It is the policy of UCP of Greater Cleveland to provide equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. UCP of Greater Cleveland will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.