Please click on the link below to complete our employment application, titled “UCP of Greater Cleveland Employment Application.” Please be sure to include a current resume and/or cover letter (not required for all positions, but recommended) when mailing, faxing or emailing the application.
Complete the Online Application:
Directions for Completing the Application:
- Click on UCP of Greater Cleveland Application link
- Fill out the application
- Answer all questions and provide all requested information.
- List all previous employment. Please make sure you include correct phone numbers
- List references including correct phone numbers (no family members please)
- You may apply for only positions currently open. Otherwise, we cannot accept your employment application.
- Once complete, you can:
1. Print the completed application and Mail or Fax to:Attention: Human Resources 10011 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106 Fax: 216-721-3372
2. Open your preferred email application (such as Outlook or Yahoo), attach the completed application saved to your computer and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for applying for employment at UCP of Greater Cleveland. We will screen your application and be in touch by telephone if we are interested. It is the policy of UCP of Greater Cleveland to provide equal opportunity employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. UCP of Greater Cleveland will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.