Friends of UCP
UCP of Greater Cleveland is currently recruiting members for the Friends of UCP Committee! The agency is looking for enthusiastic, energetic young professionals to help raise funds and awareness for the organization throughout Northeast Ohio! Some of the responsibilities Friends of UCP include:
- Spread the word about UCP to the community
- Plan, coordinate and attend fundraising events
- Identify new funding sources and ways to raise dollars
- Advocate for UCP and individuals with disabilities
- Spend time with UCP clients and families
UCP of Greater Cleveland is excited to bring together a group of talented and dedicated people to help us make the world a brighter place for children and adults with disabilities. If you are interested in being a part of the beginning of something new and innovative, please contact Director of Development & Marketing Tammy Willet at (216) 791-8363, ext. 1228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.