March 20, 2014
by: Emily Hastings
The Cleveland International Film Fesitval is Now Open!
Are you looking for something fun to do these next two weeks? Then head over to the Cleveland International Film Festival, which runs until March 30, 2014. We encourage you to see the UCP of Greater Cleveland community-sponsored film LIFE FEELS GOOD. The film tells the story of a young man with cerebral palsy and his lifelong journey to be understood. Click here to view the trailer.
LIFE FEELS GOOD will be shown the following days:
- Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 1:55 PM
- Friday, March 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
- Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Tickets are available at the Film Festival Box Office in the lobby of Tower City Cinemas (737 Canal Road, Cleveland, OH 44113) or online at www.clevelandfilm.org/tickets.
- $12 Cleveland International Film Festival Members
- $14 Non-members
- $12 Students and seniors (in-person only)