LeafBridge Educational Services fulfills the mission of UCP by empowering students with tools for independence, productivity, and inclusion within the school community. The vision is for all students to access the general education curriculum in their least restrictive environment through a range of skilled services for students, families and education providers.
We believe that everyone belongs, and everyone has unique strengths to contribute to their school, community and families. While early access is ideal, it is never too late to foster an eager learner.
Range of Services:
- Alternative Education Programs: short-term and long-term placements
- Extended School Year Services and Camps
- Compensatory Services
- Intensive School-Based Services for Students with Complex Learning Needs (placement evaluation, program development, transition assistance, training, coaching and mentorship)
- Assistive Technology (AT) Services including comprehensive AT evaluations and trainings in areas such as communication, writing, reading, learning, mobility, computer access, etc.
- ETR and IEP development services
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
- Related Services Contracts for School Districts (PT, OT, SLP)
- School-to-Work Transition Services
- Inclusion Training