• February 21, 2017

    by: Emily Hastings

    Local UCP of Greater Cleveland Client Sharita Taylor will Compete in 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games

    UCP of Greater Cleveland is pleased to announce that this March, Sharita Taylor, a UCP of Greater Cleveland Community Employment client, will be traveling to Austria with Team USA to compete in the Special Olympics World Winter Games. Sharita will […]

    Read More
  • February 13, 2017

    by: admin

    Disability Spotlight: Brain Injury

    Each month we will feature a different disability represented at UCP of Greater Cleveland. Because of our name, many people think we only serve people with cerebral palsy, but we hope this series will help to dispel that myth. This […]

    Read More
  • February 3, 2017

    by: Emily Hastings

    “Did You Know?” UCP Client Facts

    UCP of Greater Cleveland serves more than 1,000 individuals annually on a continuum from infants to senior adults Only 25% of clients served by UCP of Greater Cleveland have a Cerebral Palsy diagnosis. The other 75% have significant and diverse […]

    Read More
  • January 20, 2017

    by: Emily Hastings

    Inauguration at UCP of Greater Cleveland

    Today UCP of Greater Cleveland had our own Inauguration. OakLeaf Client Timothy Sokol was sworn in today as Client Representative. He pledged the following oath: “I, Timothy Sokol, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Client […]

    Read More
  • January 6, 2017

    by: Emily Hastings

    New Year’s Resolutions

    A new year means an opportunity for new beginnings. Here are some of our clients’ New Year’s Resolutions: To be more patient with the people in my life who need it. – Tim           I want […]

    Read More
1 2 3 41