April 19, 2017
by: Emily Hastings
ADA Cleveland Presents Adaptive & Inclusive Recreation Training
Calling all recreation professionals! ADA Cleveland is hosting a FREE Breakfast Club meeting on Adaptive & Inclusive Recreation.
UCP of Greater Cleveland a member of ADA Cleveland, which is a collaborative group of organizations that serve individuals with disabilities in the Cleveland area. As a group, we will be hosting a series of free Breakfast Club meetings to engage the public in issues relevant to people with disabilities. The topic of our first Breakfast Club will be on adaptive and inclusive recreation.
- Friday, May 5, from 8:30 – 10:30 am
- Watershed Stewardship Center in Cleveland Metroparks West Creek Reservation (2277 West Ridgewood Drive, Parma, OH 44134)
- For recreation professionals, coaches and trainers, programming personnel, physical educators, outdoor enthusiasts, and activities directors
- This ADA Cleveland event will be guided by recreation professionals from Youth Challenge (Paralympic Sport Cleveland), ADA Cleveland and the Cleveland Metroparks staff
- Discover insights and best practices on accessible and inclusive activity planning, accessible facility creation and practice and inclusion techniques for teaching and volunteer engagement
- Enjoy a light and healthy continental breakfast
- Click here to register today!