October 11, 2021
by: Emily Hastings
UCP Sweatshirt Sale: Order Now through October 24!
We are excited to announce that we are holding a UCP Sweatshirt Sale Fundraiser! Starting today through Sunday, October 24, you will be able to purchase hoodie and/or crewneck sweatshirts with the proceeds benefiting UCP programming. The hoodies are $30 each and the crewnecks are $25 each.
All the sweatshirts are 60% cotton/ 40% polyester and are very soft to the touch because of the vintage wash process. They also include thumb holes on sleeves! Please allow for slight variation and fading/pilling. To avoid pilling, wash the sweatshirt inside out.
Please note that the sweatshirts will NOT be shipped. You must be able to pick up from UCP of Greater Cleveland’s Wolstein Center (10011 Euclid Avenue). We will alert you once the order is in.
How to order:
- Go to https://qtego.net/qlink/ucpshirt. Click “REGISTER FOR EVENT” and complete the registration form that pops up.
- You will then be asked to enter the 4-digit Pin that was just texted to your mobile device (note: the pin could be all numbers, all letters or a combination of the two).
- Now you’re ready to purchase sweatshirts in the “INSTABUY” section! Click on the sweatshirt style/color/size you wish to purchase, enter the quantity you want to purchase, and click “BUY.” Repeat this process if you wish to purchase additional sweatshirts.
- You can check your order by clicking “MY ACTIVITY.” Anything that displays here is in your cart and you will be charged for items listed.
- Your credit card will be processed when the sale ends.
- There’s a tab on the order form to make an extra donation to UCP if you wish. You can also choose to cover the credit card processing fee (which is $1 per crewneck or $1.20 per hoodie).