Young Professionals Committee
UCP of Greater Cleveland is currently recruiting members for the Young Professionals Committee! The agency is looking for enthusiastic, energetic young professionals to help raise funds and awareness for the organization throughout Northeast Ohio! Some of the responsibilities Young Professionals Committee include:
- Serve as advocates for the organization
- Coordinate and/or attend special events, including fundraisers and client gatherings
- Host annual fundraiser in the community (i.e., Browns Tailgate, Cavs Watch Party, Shuffleboard Fundraiser)
- Mentor high school seniors through our Project SEARCH Email Mentorship Program
- Recruit additional committee members
UCP of Greater Cleveland is excited to bring together a group of talented and dedicated people to help us make the world a brighter place for children and adults with disabilities. If you are interested in being a part of this group, please contact Emily Hastings at (216) 791-8363, ext. 1232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.