Race to Empower
Join Us for the 7th Annual Race to Empower on Sunday, May 5, 2019!
The race will start and end at:
UCP of Greater Cleveland
10011 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
- 10k and 5k scenic courses takes you along the edge of University Circle through Rockefeller Park
- 10k Run and 5k Run/ Walk (chip-timed) start at 9:00 AM
- One-Mile Fun Run/ Walk (non-timed) starts at 9:10 AM
- Jogging strollers and wheelchairs are welcome on both courses
- Early Packet Pick-up on Saturday, May 4th at UCP of Greater Cleveland from 12:00-4:00 PM
- Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-up at 7:30 AM
Registration will open soon
- Register by February 28, 2018 – $20
- Register by May 3, 2018 -$25
- Mail-in entries must be received by Wednesday, May 1
- Online Registration closes at 9:00 AM on Friday, May 4
- Race Day Registration – $30 (cash/check only)
- Kids under the age of 10 are FREE with no t-shirt (option to purchase a shirt for $10)
- All paid participants who register by April 19 are guaranteed a long sleeve race t-shirt. Subject to availability after that date.
Corporate Team Challenge
- Calling all law firms, accounting firms and banks in the Greater Cleveland region! Now is the chance to show what you and your coworkers are made of. Create a corporate team and go head-to-head with “rival” area businesses in your industry. Prizes will be awarded for most team participants and most money raised for each industry. Information on how to form your team coming soon!
Corporate Sponsorships are available! Click here to download the Sponsorship Packet. Contact Emily Hastings, Special Events & Marketing Coordinator, at (216) 791-8363 ext. 1232 for more information.
A big thank you to Medical Mutual and Giant Eagle for their continued support of the Race to Empower!