Become a Board Member
Serving as a member of a Board of Directors of a nonprofit organization can be one of the most important, influential and satisfying experiences of an individual’s life. UCP of Greater Cleveland seeks individuals who are passionate and have a connection to our mission, as well as expertise that will encourage the stability and growth of our agency.
As a member of the UCP Board of Directors, individuals are expected to:
- Commit to the mission and goals of UCP of Greater Cleveland
- Attend meetings of the Board of Directors. Six general meetings are scheduled each year
- Serve on at least one committee and attend committee meetings
- Contribute expertise and participate in strategic development of board and organization
- Attend agency special events and represent the agency in the community
- Develop funding support for the agency through personal contributions as well as through corporate and private fundraising efforts
If you are interested in becoming a member of an elite group of community leaders governing UCP of Greater Cleveland please contact the UCP Board of Director’s Governance Committee at email@example.com.